- Green Country is preparing for another round of storms.
- In Bartlesville, Emergency Management crews say they're eyeing a flood-prone area of Adams Boulevard.
- They say they have generators, rescue equipment and vehicles ready in case of high water levels.
- Officials say the Arkansas River is full near Muskogee, so releases from the Keystone Dam are on hold and the Army Corps of Engineers is monitoring it closely.
- They say they have released water already, and they are waiting for it to flow downstream and make more room.
- Officials say many lakes are fuller from the last round of storms.
- The corps says it is too early to tell when they will release more water from Keystone Dam.
- The GRDA says they are trying to stay ahead of the rain by releasing water along the Pensacola Dam.
- Officials say those near high waters should avoid driving into the high water.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Broken Arrow students dance to hits of the '80s in new lip dub video
- Tulsa woman has warning for others after being bitten by brown recluse spider
- Road project to narrow Lewis Avenue at 21st Street in Tulsa
- OSBI investigates body found in Osage County
© 2017 Cox Media Group.