OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Governor Mary Fallin signed a REAL ID compliance bill Thursday.
- The law allows Oklahoma residents to get a driver’s license that complies with the federal REAL ID Act of 2005.
- Those who wish to keep a state-only compliant ID may do so, but could lose access to federal buildings and airlines in 2018.
- Learn more about REAL ID in Oklahoma here.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Beau Biden's widow in romantic relationship with his brother, report says
- Jenks football star, Texas signee arrested at school over alleged Xanax sales
- Did Casey Anthony do it? Probably, but not on purpose, trial judge says
- Flames force east Tulsa motel evacuation
- FOX23 Investigation: An inside look at human trafficking
© 2017 Cox Media Group.