TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- AAA reports the average Tulsa price at $1.89
- Most stations around the area currently post $1.79
- Scroll down for a look at what could cause prices to grow a bit more
- Check FOX23 Pump Patrol for the latest and lowest prices
Gas prices are trending down in Green Country.
Drivers in the Tulsa area woke up Monday to AAA reporting an average price of $1.89, but FOX23 reporters and photographers driving around found most stations posting $1.79.
Some stations were as low as $1.76 or even $1.72.
The current cost of a barrel of oil is below $45.
AAA expects prices to go up a little as the American economy feels an upturn, political tensions rise overseas and hurricane season approaches.
- Gas prices trending down in Green Country
- Friend or foe? Open-carry law poses challenge to police
- Delta deals with problems after sick passengers prompt Tulsa diversion
- Hundreds march in Oklahoma City Black Lives Matter rally
- Sharing a Netflix password? That’s a crime
© 2018 Cox Media Group.