by: Katie Higgins Updated:
OKMULGEE, Okla. - Quick facts:
- FOX23 was able to get a look at video footage of an officer-involved shooting.
- The Okmulgee chief of police reportedly opened fire and shot Amanda Morrow earlier this month.
- Morrow was in the car with Michael Sanchez during a chase.
- Sanches was taken into custody.
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news updates sent to your phone.
New video from an officer-involved shooting is revealing details surrounding the incident.
Amanda Morrow was shot in the neck by the Okmulgee chief of police earlier this month.
Police say they were chasing Michael Sanchez when the suspect kept driving through road blocks near a tribal housing development.
According to the video, Chief Joe Prentis fired at least six shots.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Demolition timeline thrown off by Bever house fire
- March heatwave stretches a bit longer
- FBI joins investigation into prostitution allegations against senator
- Blue Buffalo recalls food for health risk
- Gang ties, accomplices investigated in Madison Dickson case
Video also shows officers run to the car to help detain Sanchez, while others called EMS and put pressure on Morrow's neck.
Audio from the video also shows that an officer said over the radio that there was a woman in the car before shots were fired.
A small child can also be seen in his car seat at the back of the car.
Morrow is out of the hospital, but family members say she suffered extensive damage to her face.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.