TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Neighbors in north Tulsa met to talk about taking their neighborhoods back from gun violence Tuesday.
- The Moms Demand Action group met at the Rudisill Library at 6:30 p.m.
- The meeting came just a day after one man was fatally shot and two others injured in an area gun fight.
- So far in 2017, 52 of 71 Tulsa murders have been the result of gunshot wounds.
- In the meeting, the group discussed ways to help end gun violence.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Teen says he was assaulted at tow truck company in Sapulpa
- Police search for answers after one killed, two wounded in Tulsa shooting
- Breaking news, trending stories- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook
- Jim Carrey accuses dead ex-girlfriend of elaborate extortion scheme
- Man found shot to death in north Tulsa
© 2018 Cox Media Group.