by: Janna Clark Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A midtown Tulsa neighbor tore down his garage near 21st and Peoria after he said sinkholes caused it to sink.
- The first hole showed up five years ago.
- Since then, FOX23 found five families affected by them living within a few blocks from one another.
- A city contractor did a sewer line project in the neighborhood five years ago.
- Workers who are helping repair the holes say the city’s contractor did not do the job right the first time.
- The city did reimburse a couple neighbors for the costs to fix the holes.
- FOX23 reached out to the city, but received no response
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fox News ends relationship with Bill O’Reilly
- President George H.W. Bush returns to hospital for pneumonia treatment
- Police seek trio accused of stealing purses from Hurts Donuts in downtown Tulsa
- Defense: Tulsa woman accused of cutting corpse was fixing woman's hair
- OKC Remembrance Ceremony: 22 Years Later
Mother contacted after children found wandering alone in north Tulsa
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Sinkholes continue to plague midtown Tulsa neighbors
Tulsa police release surveillance photo after shooting of teen bystander…
Tulsa man gets unique look at celestial event during special eclipse flight
Chandler Park pool to close for good after more than 50 years of fun
Tulsa County District Attorney: No charges for officers who shot man…