by: Janna Clark Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A midtown Tulsa neighbor tore down his garage near 21st and Peoria after he said sinkholes caused it to sink.
- The first hole showed up five years ago.
- Since then, FOX23 found five families affected by them living within a few blocks from one another.
- A city contractor did a sewer line project in the neighborhood five years ago.
- Workers who are helping repair the holes say the city’s contractor did not do the job right the first time.
- The city did reimburse a couple neighbors for the costs to fix the holes.
- FOX23 reached out to the city, but received no response
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fox News ends relationship with Bill O’Reilly
- President George H.W. Bush returns to hospital for pneumonia treatment
- Police seek trio accused of stealing purses from Hurts Donuts in downtown Tulsa
- Defense: Tulsa woman accused of cutting corpse was fixing woman's hair
- OKC Remembrance Ceremony: 22 Years Later
Mother contacted after children found wandering alone in north Tulsa
© 2017 Cox Media Group.