JENKS, Okla. - An attorney dismissed a lawsuit filed against the Jenks Restaurant after his client claimed negligence in his wife’s death.
Attorney Mark Edwards said he and client, Robert Boling, are working with attorney for the business to reach an agreement through workers’ compensation laws.
Boling claimed negligence after his wife died of a heart attack. He said management denied his wife, an employee at the restaurant, the opportunity to leave after she complained about chest problems. Management allegedly told her she couldn't leave before finding her replacement.
The restaurant owner didn't want to comment on the lawsuit, but said the ordeal has been difficult for them too as they grieve the loss of Boling.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Vandals shoot out car windows in south Tulsa
- Tulsa police investigate stabbing in west Tulsa
- Chances for a rainy weekend
- Claremore church damaged by a fire
- Luke Bryan appears to hit fan in stage gesture
© 2017 Cox Media Group.