- Taxpayer money is used to expand and improve internet access, primarily in rural areas across the country.
- Some in Congress are concerned the money is being wasted, amid widespread complaints of internet speed promised, but not delivered.
- Lawmakers on both sides agree this is a critical issue because bridging the internet divide is key to creating jobs and business opportunities in Oklahoma and nationwide.
- FOX23’s Clay Loney is taking a closer look at the issues and what’s being done about it.
- WATCH his full report above.
What is the FCC's Connect America fund? CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS
How much speed do you need to do what you want online? HERE YOU GO.
Want to file a complaint about your internet service provider? CLICK HERE
Full interview with FCC chairman Ajit Pai.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.