TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Firefighters battled a house fire in midtown Tulsa Monday.
- The fire started around 9 p.m. near Admiral and Yale.
- Two adults, a teen and some animals made it out safely
- One cat died in the fire
- Investigators believe the fire started behind the dryer.
- The Red Cross responded to help the family
A Tulsa family escaped with most of their pets and nothing else but the shirts on their backs after a fire in midtown Tulsa.
The fire started around 9 p.m. at their home near Admiral Yale. Investigators believe it started behind the dryer.
The Red Cross responded to help the family of 3 and the animals that escaped safely.
A family cat did not make it out.
In addition to other personal belongings, the couple's 15-year-old daughter lost her KISS memorabilia collection- a $30,000 haul.
The family just recently settled into the finished home. They recently put in new flooring and purchased all-new furniture.
The fridge was full of food.
Smoke destroyed everything in the home.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Woman accused of marrying mother after the two ‘hit it off' gets deferred sentence
- Thieves steal $100,000 in guns from gun show vendors in Tulsa
- Joe Biden opens up about his son's final moments Biological weapons simulation test planned in Oklahoma
© 2017 Cox Media Group.