TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- An Oklahoma teen is in critical condition after a midtown Tulsa crash.
- Ti'Ara Davis is in a medically-induced coma with a broken back, neck and pelvis, along with a severe brain injury after she was ejected from a van during a crash near Eighth and Peoria last week.
- A friend of hers also suffered a broken back and brain injury.
- Davis has no insurance, and her family is trying to raise money to cover her medical expenses.
- Davis' mother says she believes the teen and her friend were hitching a ride with two other people when the crash happened.
- Girls with nagging moms grow up to be more successful, study says
- 2 stabbed, suspect sets himself on fire in Delaware County
- Tulsa police respond to north Tulsa bank robbery
- THIS is how you tackle opposing left turns at medians
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.