TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A family mourning the death of a recently married couple killed in a house fire on Tuesday says they’re dealing with thieves.
- Loved ones identified the victims Melissa and Robert Gilliam.
- The family says they’re missing appliances, including a brand-new refrigerator, a washer and dryer, that they believe were stolen from the charred home’s front yard near North Martin Luther King and East 27th Court.
- They’re in the process of filing a police report.
- The cause of the fire is still being investigated, but firefighters say the couple was using a generator and space heaters to keep warm.
- The family has set up a GoFundMe after the fire.
- 5-year-old gets mock dream wedding ahead of fourth open-heart surgery
- Tulsa police respond to bank robbery near 41st and Garnett
- Here's how to score free coffee from Starbucks this week
- Hidden Valley Ranch offers gifts for the 'Ultimate Ranch Fan'
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.