OKLAHOMA CITY - Quick Facts:
- Oklahoma Energy Producers Alliance and Professional Oklahoma Educators rally Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
- They want to restore the state’s historical 7 percent gross production tax
- The increased revenues would go toward teacher pay raises
- OEPA expects about 100 people in the oil industry; anyone is welcome to attend if they have concerns about Oklahoma’s educational future
- Teachers will not be in attendance; OEPA asked them to stay in the classroom
- Attendees will be asked to wear a nametag to represent a teacher
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Video appears to show Green Country police officer punch man in the face
- Woman identified after body found in midtown Tulsa dumpster
- GALLERY: Green Country Severe Weather 4-26
- Woman scares burglar away through security camera
- Tulsa woman has warning for others after being bitten by brown recluse spider
© 2018 Cox Media Group.