TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Emergency responders are warning residents to stay safe in Green Country heat.
- They say to limit outdoor activity during heat and do most activities in either the early morning or late evening.
- They also say to stay hydrated.
- Heat strokes cause more deaths each year than any other weather-related fatality.
- Watch the video above for more on heat safety.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Michelle Carter guilty of involuntary manslaughter in boyfriend's suicide
- Body found behind Tulsa County jail
- French fries, other fried potatoes could lead to early death, research suggests
- 7 things to know about the rare total solar eclipse crossing the nation this August
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.