by: Hector Mejia Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A chase involving a stolen car turned into a crash in east Tulsa early Sunday morning.
- Police say it all started when the driver cut off an officer in an intersection around 3 a.m., so he pulled the driver over.
- During the stop, police say they discovered the car was stolen, and the driver took off.
- They say the driver pulled into business lots near 41st and Garnett, hitting a minivan trying to drive onto Garnett.
- Police say the suspect ran, but officers were able to bring him into custody before he got away.
- They say they also found marijuana in the car.
- Because the car was stolen, police won't hold the car owners responsible for the crash involving the minivan, leaving the victim responsible.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Bridal retailer Alfred Angelo's corporate office empties amid closure talk
- Suspected thief puts on mask after being caught on camera at Tulsa T-Mobile store
- NOAA forecasters use experimental model to predict Oklahoma tornado hours before formation
- Man arrested after allegedly trying to sell stolen oil well equipment to undercover officer
- Bristow meth bust leads to distribution charges against at least 13 people
© 2017 Cox Media Group.