- Officer Jim Keeth died in an crash on Tuesday
- He and another driver crashed around 4:30 p.m. just outside of Bristow
- The cause and conditions of the drivers at the time of the crash remains under investigation by Oklahoma Highway Patrol
- Keeth served with Drumright police beginning in 2003. The departmetn posted a tribute to Keeth, calling him a great partner and brother to the force who was loyal, dependable and helpful.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Winter weather: What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in each state?
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $418 million; Powerball at $440 million
- PSO says customers hit all-time peak in winter electricity usage Monday
- The news that matters to you on Facebook
- Chocolate could disappear as early as 2050, scientists say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.