TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police responded to the scene of a fatal crash in east Tulsa Friday night.
- It happened near 38th and Memorial.
- Officials said the crash involved a semi-truck and a motorcycle.
- Police say the driver of the motorcycle was driving on Memorial when the semi turned left onto the Broken Arrow Expressway and collided with it.
- The driver of the motorcycle, later identified as Blake Alex Cole Haddox, 20, was killed.
- The semi driver was identified as Nicholas Moore of Austin, Texas.
- He was arrested for failing to yield and negligent homicide.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Obama campus assault guidance gets scrapped under Trump
- Walmart testing ‘in-fridge' home delivery service for customers who aren't home
- Toddler struck in the face with 105 mph foul ball at Yankee Stadium
- Mounds police will stop posting religious messages on department Facebook page
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Drivers identified after fatal east Tulsa crash, 1 arrested
Muskogee business owners donate computers to Mayes County Boys and Girls…
OSBI assists in investigation of bodies found near Henryetta
Investigation into Tulsa woman's death hits roadblock
Witness to east Tulsa homicide tells story after trying to save victim