WAGONER, Okla. - An 85-year-old Wagoner woman won't be scared out of her home after four people allegedly broke in while she was there, according to her daughter.
Deputies arrested Zachery McCune, 28, De'Shaun Pondexter, 25, and two teenagers. They were seen driving erratically and deputies saw, what was later determined to be, stolen items in the front seat.
According to a news release from the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, the woman was held down during the robbery by a man armed with a shovel.
The four suspects face burglary and kidnapping charges. Officials expect the teenagers to be charged as adults.
- Super blue blood moon eclipse: Watch NASA video of the rare lunar event
- High school student dies after fight over cellphone
- Couple contracts hookworms during vacation to Dominican Republic
- Man accused of stabbing couple to death, fatally shooting their 17-month-old daughter
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters to get more stories sent directly to you
© 2018 Cox Media Group.