CREEK COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts
- The Creek County Sheriff’s Office work with numerous police agencies in recovering at least 10 to 15 stolen cars.
- Police departments in Oilton, Drumright and Bristow all reported stolen cars.
- Creek County Chief Deputy, Fred Clark said the thieves use multiple methods in stealing the cars, like hot-wiring or driving off with them if the owner left the keys in the car.
- The Oilton police chief reported one stolen car so far.
- Drumright police tell FOX23 they’ve reported at least four stolen cars, two which were found in Lincoln County and set on fire.
- Both police and deputies say the thieves not only steal the cars, but also the items left inside of them.
- The agencies believe multiple suspects are involved with this car stealing ring.
- While police have two suspects of interest in this case, no arrests have been made.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Search for missing boy in Bartlesville
- Breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app
- Man suspected in Tulsa shotgun robberies tells his story to FOX23
- 1 killed in Broken Arrow Expressway crash
- Unlicensed day care worker accused of breaking baby's legs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.