TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A concert on Saturday benefited families affected by a deadly crash last month.
- The "For the Love" concert on August 12 raised funds for the Van Horn, Edwards and Kitterman families affected by a deadly crash in McClain County.
- Three Green Country children and a mother died in the crash.
- The concert featured Speakeasy, The Nick Gibson Band and Weston Horn.
- The all-ages event started at 6 p.m. at Cain's Ballroom in downtown Tulsa.
- Friends and family have set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for the Van Horns
- An additional fund was created for the Kitterman and Edwards families HERE.
- WATCH FOX23 Mallory Thomas' full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Deadly shooting sends SUV through east Tulsa apartment building
- Person of interest sought in crime spree involving car break-ins
- White House confirms that email ‘prankster' tricked Trump administration officials
© 2018 Cox Media Group.