TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- City engineers, with help from INCOG, completed a multi-modal street study of 11th between Lewis and Harvard,
- They studied studying speed, lighting, access, traffic and accidents.
- Engineers present the results of the study and talk about redesigning the street at a meeting Monday at 6 p.m. at the Chapman Student Union at TU.
- The presentation is open to the public, and engineers want the public to give feedback on the design plans.
- A new design could include protected bike lanes, changes in lane sizes, and plans for Bus Rapid Transit.
- Neighbors say they really want to see bike lanes on 11th street.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Demolition timeline thrown off by Bever house fire
- March heatwave stretches a bit longer
- FBI joins investigation into prostitution allegations against senator
- Blue Buffalo recalls food for health risk
- Gang ties, accomplices investigated in Madison Dickson case
© 2018 Cox Media Group.