TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Someone found 2 children wandering near Pine and Union around 4:30 Monday morning
- Both children appeared to be OK
- The youngest, recently turned 2 years old, went to St. Francis for evaluation
- The mother got in touch with police before 9:30
- The incident is under investigation
Two little boys possibly under the ages of 3 turned up alone in north Tulsa.
A man on his way to work saw the children around 4:30 a.m. near Pine and Union.
He got a hold of the 1-year-old, but the older child kept walking. Someone else found the 2-year-old.
Both took the children to St. Francis.
Because the children cannot talk, officers say its hard to figure out who is supposed to take care of them.
Despite walking around in the rain and storms, doctors say the children are OK.
The children's mother got in touch with police. The incident is under investigation.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Children found wandering, police search for parents
- National search for Facebook murder suspect
- Who was Robert Godwin Sr., Cleveland man killed in Facebook video?
- Bride, groom flying to wedding booted from United flight
- Man reportedly escapes law enforcement twice before south Tulsa arrest
© 2018 Cox Media Group.