CATOOSA, Okla. - A Rogers County couple is in jail after deputies found meth inches away from a baby's bed, officials said.
Deputies said they also found a marijuana grow room in the Catoosa home.
The Department of Human Services began investigating Karly Dorland about a month ago when her daughter allegedly tested positive for meth.
Dorland and her boyfriend, Shaun Bothwell, face several charges after the latest development. Investigators found an altered light bulb with meth inside it near the child's bed, according to the arrest report. The marijuana grow room was elsewhere in the house, sealed off by tape.
Dorland also reportedly admitted to using meth while pregnant, according to the arrest report.
Officials said they also found evidence on Dorland's phone of her working to sell pills.
- Creepy Matt Lauer interview with Sandra Bullock, I've ‘seen you naked'
- State psychologist to evaluate Michael Bever
- Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI in Russia probe: Live updates
- Michael Flynn indictment: Read the charges filed against Flynn
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.