TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A car crashed near Pine and Peoria just after 5 a.m.
- The crash sent power lines to the ground, sparking a grass fire
- Police shut down Pine near Norwood shut down until about Kingston
- At 8 a.m., more than 500 people lost power in the area, according to PSO
- Restoration could be as late as noon
- BELOW: Outage range as of 8 a.m
FOX23 remains at the scene getting new information, download the FOX23 News App for breaking developments
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Car crash sparks grass fire, leaves hundreds powerless
- Chase suspect found in north Tulsa back yard
- Two Tulsa attorneys seek improvements in state rape laws
- 'Cash me ousside' teen once helped nurse her mother through chemo
- Norman police release Amelia Molitor interview video years after Joe Mixon incident
© 2017 Cox Media Group.