BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Massive resurfacing projects will impact drivers in and around Broken Arrow
- Click HERE to read about another major 5-month project
- The BA Expressway from I-44 to Elm will be resurfaced in the $4.3 million project by ODOT
- Two right lanes of the BA are closed from I-44 to 129th
- They open at 6 a.m. Tuesday but remain closed most nights and weekends from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- That project will end in October
- Broken Arrow Expressway project closes lanes overnight
- Melania Trump’s speech sounds a lot like another candidate’s first lady
- Traffic slows through Highway 169 after wrong-way driver crash
- Man dead after officer-involved shooting in west Tulsa
- Dangerously hot conditions in Green Country
© 2017 Cox Media Group.