BRISTOW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A man in court Oct. 13 allegedly fled after learning he would be taken into custody
- Creek County deputies set up a perimeter around the city
- Officials later received a tip that he was in Tulsa.
- Deputies found him with the help of the Northern Oklahoma Violent Crimes Task Force near 61st and Memorial on Oct. 20.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com:
- Arby's expands sale of deer meat sandwich, tests elk meat
- Man found shot to death in north Tulsa
- 62 shopping malls to close for Thanksgiving 2017
- White restaurant manager charged with enslaving black cook
- See more trending stories on FOX23.com
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Bristow man captured after escaping custody at courthouse
Police search for men accused of leading them on chase through Broken Arrow
Tulsa man arrested for taking bus riders hostage in midtown
Tulsa business fears construction project could negatively impact operations
Tulsa burglary suspect reportedly takes off with loved one's ashes,…