PITTSBURG COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Pittsburg County Sheriff has a person of interest in missing person case
- Donella Zukosky disappeared in October
- Christopher Winters faces a complaint of unlawful burying of a human body
- Family members confirmed that a body was found during a renewed search with information from the person of interest Tuesday.
- Deputies confirmed the body was Zukosky's Saturday.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Trump tells agencies to ease health care burden
- Thousands stand for equal rights at Women's March rallies in Tulsa, Oklahoma City
- Detention officer arrested at Tulsa County Jail
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- White nationalist Richard Spencer punched during interview
© 2017 Cox Media Group.