PITTSBURG COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Pittsburg County Sheriff has a person of interest in missing person case
- Donella Zukosky disappeared in October
- Christopher Winters faces a complaint of unlawful burying of a human body
- Family members confirmed that a body was found during a renewed search with information from the person of interest Tuesday.
- Deputies confirmed the body was Zukosky's Saturday.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Trump tells agencies to ease health care burden
- Thousands stand for equal rights at Women's March rallies in Tulsa, Oklahoma City
- Detention officer arrested at Tulsa County Jail
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- White nationalist Richard Spencer punched during interview
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Pittsburg Co. officials identify body as missing woman
Rusty Crane closes in downtown Tulsa
Man accused of impersonating law enforcement, pulling over driver near Coweta
Broken Arrow police search for alleged police impersonator
Owasso police seek man accused of lewd or indecent proposals toward 14-year-old