TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- BOK Center celebrates 10 years in 2018
- During the year, the venue will host a "10 for 10" concert series
- They plan to announce the artists throughout the next six months.
- The announcement comes with an additional reveal of the first "blockbuster" artist planning a special show in 2018: George Strait will play the BOK Center June 2.
The BOK Center is celebrating ten years since it opened.
Legendary rock band The Eagles played the first concert at the arena. Now the band is one of 10 returning to celebrate the BOK Center.
In honor of the arena's 10th anniversary there will be a 10 for 10 concert series of acts. The first concert blockbuster announcement was a June 2 show by country legend George Strait, the BOK will be one of only two arena tour stops.
FOX23 streamed the announcement:
Since that announcement six additional concerts have been announced:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Missing workers' remains located after Oklahoma gas rig explosion
- Country music star, actress Lari White dead at 52 after battle with cancer
- The news that matters to you on your timeline- ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- MUST-SEE: Man with tattooed face wanted for climbing in unlocked window, assaulting woman
- Police: Information from OnStar helped lead to arrest in deadly south Tulsa hit-and-run
© 2018 Cox Media Group.