TULSA, Okla. - A body was found near I-244 and the Arkansas River around noon on Friday, Jan. 12.
The body was under the pedestrian bridge. A passerby found the person and called for help.
Police say there are no signs of foul play, but believe the person was there for at least a day or two.
The medical examiner's office will determine the cause of death.
Police are working with homeless shelters to try to learn the person's identity.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Police arrest two after finding Tulsa motel room full of USPS mail sorting bins
- Join the conversation about the news that matters- FOX23 News on Facebook
- USPS tool lets you see what mail you're supposed to get every day
- Three arrested after Facebook Marketplace robbery in north Tulsa
- 13-year-old boy tied up, house robbed in Wagoner County
© 2018 Cox Media Group.