TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating after a baby was taken to the hospital with traumatic brain injuries
- Police said the 8-month-old's mother came home from work and found her boyfriend holding the unresponsive baby.
- It happened around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at an apartment complex near 71st and Yale
- The baby is being treated at a hospital
- Police were called to the hospital after the baby arrived with injuries
- Police say the mother's boyfriend told her he'd tripped and fell, but doctors say the child's injuries are consistent with abuse.
- Ganey Fairley was arrested on a child abuse by injury complaint for failure to call 911 at the time of the injuries
Trending on FOX23 Now
- Snow in the northeast! Several states are dealing with lots of snow
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 Newsletter
- Cold morning in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app
- Wrestlers overcome father's death to compete
© 2017 Cox Media Group.