- Officials canceled an Amber Alert for two children out of Delaware County
- FOX23 is still working to learn more about why the alert is being canceled
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates
An Amber Alert is canceled for two children last seen in Payne County.
FOX23 learned the alert was canceled. The mother and kids have been located safe.
Top Stories on FOX23.com
- Two dead after Muskogee County fire
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
- Prince's estate halts release of new EP, 'Deliverance,' report says
- Licensed wildlife rehabilitator avoids fines after reportedly moving baby birds from busy Tulsa lot
- Richard Simmons has message for his fans
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Investigation underway after Delaware County Amber Alert children found safe
Thieves steal valuable gear from Oklahoma Army National Guard specialist
Tulsa police work to identify duo accused of stealing from Name Brand Clothing
Women arrested in prostitution stings at Tulsa massage parlors
Cherokee Nation shares traditional origin story of solar eclipse