- Officials canceled an Amber Alert for two children out of Delaware County
- FOX23 is still working to learn more about why the alert is being canceled
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates
An Amber Alert is canceled for two children last seen in Payne County.
FOX23 learned the alert was canceled. The mother and kids have been located safe.
Top Stories on FOX23.com
- Two dead after Muskogee County fire
- Tulsa police seek owners of unclaimed items after most wanted arrest
- Prince's estate halts release of new EP, 'Deliverance,' report says
- Licensed wildlife rehabilitator avoids fines after reportedly moving baby birds from busy Tulsa lot
- Richard Simmons has message for his fans
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Investigation underway after Delaware County Amber Alert children found safe
One person is dead after a hit and run
Police: Tulsa children found barricaded in rooms by rope, boards
Surveillance video shows suspected thieves in Catoosa business
Police arrest two accused of robbing Tulsa man with special needs