BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A resurfacing project begins Monday on Aspen between 71st and 91st
- The project starts at 91st, moving north to lay down new asphalt
- The project should finish in December
- Scroll down for alternate routes
- Check traffic delays LIVE any time HERE
A major road construction project will impact Broken Arrow drivers for the rest of the year.
Workers begin pulling up the old road Monday on Aspen near 91st. They will lay down new asphalt, moving north to 71st in part of a major resurfacing project.
The project should finish in December.
Drivers can expect lane closures, slowdowns and hazards on the road.
To avoid the mess entirely, take 129th East Avenue or Elm.
The project will cost the city $1.6 million.
FOX23 is looking into other changes being made during the construction project.
- Gas prices trending down in Green Country
- Friend or foe? Open-carry law poses challenge to police
- Delta deals with problems after sick passengers prompt Tulsa diversion
- Hundreds march in Oklahoma City Black Lives Matter rally
- Sharing a Netflix password? That’s a crime
© 2017 Cox Media Group.