TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The 2018 Chili Bowl Nationals opens Tuesday
- 351 drivers entered, representing 39 states and 5 countries
- During a Monday press conference, speakers including Emmett Hahn, Christopher Bell (defending champ), Tony Stewart and Rico Abreu(2-time Chili Bowl champs), Chili Bowl Nationals Co-founder Emmett Hahn and Ray Hoyt, senior VP of regional tourism at the Tulsa Regional Chamber spoke.
- Races begin 5 p.m. Tuesday; the Trade Show is free of charge, offering racing products, apparel and more.
- More than 15,000 fans are expected to attend.
- Check this story for the latest from the River Spirit Expo Center - Tulsa Expo Raceway as the week progresses.
Organizers and Tulsa leaders held a news conference Monday to talk about the Chili Bowl:
FOX23 went to the trade show Tuesday:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- 918 Flea Market opens in Tulsa's iconic Rose Bowl
- Download the FOX23 News and Weather apps
- Firewood stolen from Broken Arrow church
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Medical marijuana seen at risk following move by Sessions
© 2018 Cox Media Group.