TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A 31-year-old man was shot in the chest in north Tulsa Tuesday.
- Police said the shooting took place around 5 near Apache and Peoria.
- Officials initially said the man was 20 years old.
- The suspect is still at large.
- Officers say there were lots of witnesses.
- The victim later died of his wounds.
- He was identified as Ladarrion Mabery
- The suspect was identified as Egandhi B. Scoggins.
SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Black male, 5'3", 140 pounds, 41 years old. Investigators say he wore red gloves at the shooting and ran north from 2500 N Trenton Avenue.
Oologah officer wounded in 2015 chase takes to web to share frustration with recovery
© 2017 Cox Media Group.