|Updated: 2/23 9:35 pm
||Published: 2/13 5:41 pm
The father of two girls, who were allegedly molested by a 13-year-old boy, is furious because the boy isn't facing charges.
"My girls were violated. What about my girl's rights?" asked the father.
He fought through the tears to tell FOX23’s Dontaye Carter that he felt like the justice system failed him.
We are concealing his identity to protect his family.
"I feel like I let my girls down. I wasn't there to protect them like I, like ever father thinks they outta do and then to get slapped in the face and say you're not going to get justice for your girls is unsatisfactory," he said.
Last week, he says his wife caught a 13-year-old boy sexually molesting his daughter. He believes the abuse had been going on since last November with both his 7 and 9 year-old girls.
"I'm not wanting revenge, I'm not wanting vengeance, I want justice," the father told FOX23.
He says the District Attorney's office told him on Wednesday they're not filing charges because the evidence doesn't prove a crime was committed.
"If they were to come up to me and told me they were going to plea them out and put them somewhere they could get help till their 18 to help them have a normal life I would be satisfied with that," the father said.
"Our concern right now is the well-being of the victims," said Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton.
He says his deputies worked the past week, even on their days off, putting the 19 page report together for the DA’s office.
FOX23 called the DA’s office but calls were not returned.
"To turn them loose and let them do this to another family's kids, I can't stand by. I can't do it," said the father.
The victims' father says he will continue to communicate with the D.A.'s office and urge for charges to be filed.