Time is running out to get your tickets for the Tulsa-area St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway. Call 1-800-853-1470, or visit DreamHome.org to reserve your tickets today!
The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is a community service project sponsored by Epic Custom Homes, FOX23, KVOO, The Lakes at Indian Springs, Tulsa World, Tulsa People and national sponsors, Brizo and Shaw Floors, to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The goal of this year's local campaign is to raise $1 million that will go toward research and treatment of childhood cancer.
Tickets for the raffle cost $100 each. Only 10,000 tickets will be sold before the drawing on June 30. Over 9,400 tickets have already been sold, and they're expected to sell out before the drawing, so don't wait to reserve yours!
The purchase of a ticket provides the ticket holder a chance at winning this year's Dream Home, or one of 19 other prizes, listed below. The builder on this project is Epic Custom Homes
. With an estimated value of $500,000, this beautiful home, boasts amenities such as:
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Estimated 4,000 sq. ft.
- Open floor plan
- Media room
- Granite counters
- Energy Star windows
- Tall vaulted ceilings
- Large covered back porch
Tickets will be available until June 30, or until 10,000 tickets are reserved, and the winner of the Dream Home will be announced live on FOX23, on June 30, 2013. Tickets can be reserved at www.stjude.org/dhtulsa
, or by calling 1-800-853-1470.
OTHER PRIZES: One out of every 500 ticket buyers has a chance to win a prize valued at $1,000 or more. 19 prizes will be given away, including:
- Above ground storm shelter, courtesy of Mid America Shelters
- $1,000 American Express gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving and Storage
- Dinner for a year at Billy Ray's BBQ
- $1,000 gift certificate at Amini's Galleria
- $1,000 gift certificate at Vincent Anthony Jewelers
- GNC products for a year, courtesy of Draper Family GNC
- 60" plasma television, courtesy of Morton TV and Appliances
- Talo® SmartTouch® kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo®
- TaoTao four wheeler, courtesy of The Affordable Store
- Two iPads, courtesy of Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Sanders & Associates
- Six year Club Gold Membership, courtesy of Air Solutions
- $1,000 worth of automotive services, courtesy of Danny Beck Chevrolet
- $1,000 worth of automotive services, courtesy of Don Carlton Honda
- $1,000 worth of automotive services, courtesy of Gary Johnston Auto Repair & Oil
- Golf school for two, courtesy of The Club at Indian Springs
- Home-brewed beer for a year, courtesy of High Gravity
- Two-night stay, courtesy of the Ambassador Hotel
- One year of pest control services, courtesy of Bugman Pest Control
Complete details about the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway are available at www.stjude.org/dhtulsa
.About St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives and, for every child treated here, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted to children. It is also a leader in the research and treatment of blood disorders and infectious diseases in children. St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, who believed that no child should die in the dawn of life. Join that mission by visiting stjude.org
or following us on facebook.com/stjude