Oklahoma inmate wants state to pay for sex change

An Oklahoma inmate who wants a sex change operation is suing the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
BrideyMurphy - 3/18/2013 10:55 PM
0 Votes
I am sure one of his fellow inmates would be glad to help him become a eunuch.....for free.

roadster05r - 3/18/2013 8:44 PM
0 Votes
What a crock of crap. I say put him to death, that way we could be 100% sure that he no longer suffered from gender identity disorder.
FOX23 Weather Center
Feels Like: 56°
High: 74° | Low: 41°

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.