|Updated: 3/07/2013 10:17 am
||Published: 3/07/2013 4:36 am
Tulsa fire crews responded to an east Tulsa home early Thursday, after a man's truck burst into flames, and caught part of a home on fire.
The man told fire crews he was getting a gas can out of the back of his truck, when some of the gas spilled. Something then ignited the gasoline, and the truck started burning. The truck was in a driveway, and the flames spread to the front of the house.
Crews put the fire out quickly, the man in the truck says some of his hair was singed but he wasn't seriously hurt.