Firefighters at east Tulsa apartment fire


Story Comments Share

Updated: 2/05/2013 5:17 pm Published: 2/05/2013 9:21 am


Tulsa Firefighters rescued a sleeping man from a fire at an east Tulsa apartment complex.

The fire broke out shortly before 9 a.m. on Tuesday at the Village East Apartments near 23rd and Garnett. Firefighters tell FOX23, four apartments were involved in the fire that started when a resident left food cooking on the stove unattended.

Seven adults and 11 children were displaced by the fire, but no one was injured.


Story Comments Share

2 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of KOKI FOX23 - Tulsa

aleman - 2/5/2013 5:46 PM
0 Votes
Damn!Was there an explosion also...the whole wall is gone!Monster meth lab!

Awrrichards1 - 2/5/2013 4:27 PM
0 Votes
7 adults 11 kids???? Where they got those numbers I have no clue!!!! More like 15 adults and 20 kids from 4 apts. that's how they live at village east apartments!!!!
FOX23 Weather Center
61°
Feels Like: 61°
High: 80° | Low: 54°
Mostly Cloudy

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.