Comprehensive policies

Story Comments Share

Updated: 3/27/2003 3:09 pm Published: 3/27/2003 3:09 pm

Comprehensive policies, also known as other than collision coverage, cover damage to your car other than that caused by a wreck. This can include fire, flood, or hail damage or even theft. The value of your car at the time it's damaged will determine how much your insurance company will compensate you. If you require substitute transportation, such as a rental car, your comprehensive policy might cover those expenses as well. Theft from your car is generally covered by your homeowner's or renter's insurance. Your insurance agent will be able to help you figure out what coverage you need and make sure you have an affordable deductible.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Story Comments Share

FOX23 Weather Center
Feels Like: 69°
High: 71° | Low: 66°

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.