Oklahoma-native Garth Brooks shared a video on Facebook this weekend celebrating moms on Mother’s Day.
The video was recorded at a recent concert in Kansas City.
“What defines a mom? What defines a mom is that someone that’s there for their babies 24/7. That’s a mom,” Brooks said.
He ended by singing his song, “Mom.” See the video here:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision
- Georgia death row inmate seeks execution by firing squad
- Man arrested after beach tirade at Muslim family
- Prince William: 'Nobody should be bullied for their sexuality'
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.