Looking to stand out from the rest and be less than cookie cutter during the transitional season? Fashion and Fitness expert Tanjie Brewer will reveal the hidden treasures of some of Tulsa’s finest boutiques.
While the big department stores are operating within their transitional period, you will notice a lot of picked over clearance racks and a lot of the same styles, Tanjie Brewer with Stylish and Fit said. "A clearance rack at a boutique may contain a fabulous designer piece that might have been just an odd size that’s waiting on the perfect individual. Their main objective is exclusivity and the desire to not be cookie cutter. The boutiques want you to walk away knowing that you purchased an item that you will not see everyone with. They also carry a plethora of items which guarantees something for everybody."
Here are the items featured in this segment:
1) Must Stash – Purse with different compartments, reversible vest, striped jeans, Oklahoma wear, belt, high wasted denim shot.
2) The Mocha Butterfly – Mother and daughter top, reversible natural tote, Jewelry
3) Rope - Breathable see through sweater with fun print short, ankle leather boot
4) Berry Brook – maxi dress, jewelry, pink jean with top
5) Sideways – party dress, casual fun top, shoes.About Stylish and Fit:
Stylish and Fit, LLC was started by Tanjie Brewer. It is a company that focuses on two key elements……fashion and fitness. The company has developed programs and services for those seeking to be stylish and fit. The company provides personal training, yoga classes, Zumba classes, nutrition consultations, events, motivational speaking, wardrobe styling, and more. Stylish and Fit has also developed a fitness challenge that encompasses many of the components that the company provides called the L.O.V.(Lifestyle of Vitality) challenge. The four month challenge has been yielding incredible proven results. The company’s main goal is to promote optimal health and increase overall confidence through establishing personal style for a lifetime.www.stylishandfit.com