1) What is one of the main issues people come in to Akin’s seeking help?
Weight loss is one of the most common issues that people come into Akin’s for. With over XX% of our country obese, people are seeking trusted nutrition information on natural weight loss. They know Akin’s friendly staff is there to help customers to look and feel their very best with the largest selection and best prices on natural weight loss products.
2) When they come asking about weight loss, what do you suggest?
Akin’s has come up with a “4 Steps to Slim” program targeting 4 key areas related to weight loss based on today’s most popular items.
3) What are the 4 components of Akin’s 4 Steps to Slim?For Appetite
– Saffron is a key compound shown to help control appetite – people who used saffron snacked less - and lost weight.For Burning Fat
- Raspberry ketones cause the fat within your cells to be broken down more efficiently, helping your body burn fat faster.For Belly Fat
– Using SafSlim, based on Omega 6 rich safflower, researchers found that people lost inches around their waist – and Akin’s has received some really good feedback on this product. For Metabolism
– 7-Keto DHEA or Green Coffee Bean Extract have both been shown to boost metabolism.
4) Can all of these be taken together?
Yes, or just choose the area you need to target most. Taking them together, along with a good exercise program and healthy diet should give you best results. Of course, when starting any new program, always discuss it with your health care provider first.
5) Is there anything else that you suggest for weight loss?
Certainly there are things that provide real support when you start a natural weight loss program, including one of Akin’s top quality daily multivitamins, a blended fiber supplement and for even better results, drink PH balanced waters – Akin’s has several to choose from!Akin’s Natural Foods Market
with 3 locations in the Tulsa area:
31st & Harvard
51st & Memorial
121st & Memorial in Bixbywww.akins.com
Akin’s 77th Anniversary Tasting Fair is June 23, 11am-2pm. Come by any location for food, beverage and supplement samples, live music and great prizes.