You've already seen it in magazines and at the department stores -- fall apparel. It may seem too early to be shopping for sweaters, but if you buy the apparel now you can be the first to have them and still be able to wear them througout the rest of summer. Stylist Shannon Schroeder shows us how.
1. Snakeskin Blazer
- $35 Worthington JCPenny. Wear now with white or black dress shorts and wear later with skinny black pant
2. Studded collar blouse
-$22.99 Charlotte Russe. Wear now with shorts or skirt and wear later
under sweaters and blazers.
3. Skinny plum colored jeans
- $27.99 Target. Wear now with fun summer colored tops such as mint green or electric blue and wear later with a leopard blouse or chinky knit sweater.
4. Lace up oxfords with pink sole
- $19.99 Target. Wear now with a dress for a city look and wear later with jeans and a blouse and blazer for a men’s inspired look.About Shannon
I have been in the fashion/cosmetic industry for 11 years. This past year I have collaborated with Tulsa People Magazine, Miss Jackon’s and other local businesses to significantly expand Tulsa’s view of fashion. On any given day I select clothing for published editorial features, public appearances and public figures. I also provide fashion make-up used in magazine photography as well as runway and bridal. http://Shannonschroeder.com
or call 918-928-7371
Facebook: Shannon Schroeder Fashion & Beauty