Site Comments

Comments
Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 10:26 PM
0 Votes
It's gonna be a long night for some folks. rEcaptcha said Runityu the

Katness1610 - 4/17/2014 10:20 PM
0 Votes
My boyfriend was there, well he hear the gun shot, and they the body outlined with chalk. I assume the man was already dead at the scene, but can't be pronounced dead until he arrives at the Hospital. I can't believe what happened. I made sure to lock all door and windows and keep me, my son, and roommates safe an sound. Fox 23 interviewed my boyfriend, but was to scared at the time to actually say what he saw. From what I heard the guy handed money to the guy in a car and the guy shot the man. prayers to the family members and to all who was involved.

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 10:18 PM
0 Votes
A hundred years in solitude is a little much.

Unwashed Mass - 4/17/2014 9:49 PM
1 Vote
Some of what they teach cops (and pass on to bartenders) are flat-out lies. Take expired drivers licenses, for instance. Smoot claims they arent valid as ID if they are so much as a day old, but no where in the law does it say that. ABLE is used to godlike powers and is not above fibbing.

Lghos - 4/17/2014 9:46 PM
0 Votes
Awesome news...best pizza in metro Tulsa !

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 9:25 PM
1 Vote
Condolences to friends and family of the deceased.

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 9:21 PM
0 Votes
No wonder they're homeless. Can't keep from burning it down. Can't say I'm perfect but I Haven't burned myself out yet.

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 7:52 PM
0 Votes
That'd make a great T-Shirt rEcaptcha says Nipiati was

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 7:46 PM
0 Votes
Unwashed Mass (aka dirty sermon)? #8 ^]] it's nobody's fault but I had to ask you how sincere you were when you said a hands off police force. They didn't shoot the man at the gas station they saved his life rendering him more capable of helping TPD with the conviction of that individual ridding our streets from that threat. rEcaptcha says Tomwhic other

Mayor Maynot - 4/17/2014 7:32 PM
0 Votes
They're about to make more of them bigger players in more bigger game aiding with opiate overdoses. I guess the flipper button on your pinball machine is broken *<& ^]/ Unwashed Sermon Dirty Mass wash your hands and come up with more? rEcaptcha says Sufferings liaston
FOX23 Weather Center
42°
Feels Like: 38°
High: 74° | Low: 41°
Partly Cloudy

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.