Cheese is an ingredient few people will say 'no' to. And it can be incorporated many different ways into tasty and unique meals that you and your family will enjoy for days after the holidays.
Revitalize your holiday spread with creative recipes using some of the treats found in gourmet food gifts from Hickory Farms. You can easily mix and match specialty foods into tasty and unique meals that you and your family will enjoy for days after the holidays. Mix in the following ingredients found in gourmet cheese baskets to make all of your dishes taste better:
* Feed your family a hearty breakfast the day after Christmas by using cubes of Mission Jack cheese and HoneyGold Christmas ham in an egg and spinach quiche.
* Make yummy snacks to munch on during your kids' holiday break with melted cheeses for gourmet dips and serve with crackers or vegetables.
* Make a gourmet ham and cheese sandwich for a great bagged lunch by using the new Farmhouse Cheddar with thick slices of HoneyGold Christmas ham.
* Use an assortment of gourmet cheeses to make any of your favorite casseroles that call for a cheese topping.
* Top apples and pears with a gourmet cheese for a sophisticated snack instead of pairing with salty crackers.
* Melt cheeses in a pot with savory vegetables and make cheese soup for cold winter nights.
Take these simple ideas and combine them with your own recipes to make delicious leftover dishes that will disappear within days. Get creative and start mixing and matching the holiday treats found in gourmet gift baskets to create unique and tasty dishes that everyone will enjoy.